Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Golden Opportunity

Metallic and Gold are all the rage this season.  So, I had to check out Kate Spade's Color of the Month-Gold.  

I love all those chic looks for Summer.  
Check out our features on the Kate Spade's color of the month for
March, April, and May
After seeing all this shimmer and sparkle, I had to check it out for myself. 
 So, I went to the Fifth Ave Store.
See all that Glitter in the window?  It's just begging you to come inside.  
This time I couldn't leave without bringing this home with me.  I had been wanting it for awhile, but it was too expensive for such a novelty item.  But, when I walked in the store it was on sale and I just had to have it.  So, now I have my touch of Kate Spade gold for the summer.  That's what I call a Golden Opportunity.  

Happy Chic Summer,
~City Belle


Photos courtesy of KateSpade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...