Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pink Elephant

zouzous basement via Etsy
It's Valentine's Week and a Pink Elephant print is a perfect way to celebrate.  I originally saw this print via younghouselove.  They bought a print from zou zou's basement.  They chose a mixed media print of a bunny but posted a gorgeous pic of this pink mixed media elephant.  I fell in LOVE! 

As you see from yesterday's post, we have a thing for elephants.  So, I immediately pinned this image.
After looking at it on my Pinterest board, I visited zouzou's basement on Etsty and purchased this baby for our apartment.  
Once it arrived, it was bent. :(  I was so disappointed.  So, I emailed the seller and she happily sent us another one that was not mounted.  It was perfect!  
Thank you Zou Zou! 
I love the Pink Zebra too!  
So, if you are looking for a Valentine's Day treat check out Zou Zou's Basement

Happy Pink Week!
~Country Boy, City Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...