Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

NYC Apartment Inspired by Something's Gotta Give

I'm a sucker for Design.  I love home improvements, I'm addicted to HGTV and I'm obsessed with Design Blogs too.  So, when I saw this blog post from younhouselove, I flipped.  I thought I was the only person that obsessed about the homes featured in the movies Father of the Bride, Something's Gotta Give and It's Complicated.

So, imagine my delight, when I got the email from House Beautiful on a NYC apartment inspired by the movie Something's Gotta Give!  Plus, I love a Before and After!  So, check out  the photos below.

Here's the House Beautiful link:
Before & After of an Apartment Inspired by <i>Something's Gotta Give</i>

Home office Before
Check out that View!
Home office After!  
I wouldn't get any work done in this office, because I would be too busy staring out the window! :)
Kitchen/Dining Before
Kitchen/Dining After!   
                     Can I please come to dinner at this apartment?!?!?!?
Living Room Before
Living Room After!  
I love this crisp, clean look!
Chic Bathroom
Awesome Soaking Tub
Black and White Study
View of the Chrysler Building
Soft and Serene Master Bedroom
Lounge area in Master Bedroom
Corner Wet Bar
Mod Breakfast Nook
And, last but not least, this beautiful Closet!  A dream come true!

All Photos from House Beautiful, check out more here.

Meanwhile, I'll be off daydreaming about this gorgeous apartment!
~City Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...