Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

To all my BFFs!

Hey Guys!  After some more research, I don't think August 15th is Best Friend's Day (its June 8th)!  Yesterday was actually National Relaxation Day.  And very fitting it being Sunday.  But, it's still a perfect day to hang out with your bestest!  I am so blessed to have such amazing friends that are always there for me no matter what!  So, I wanted to take a second to shout out to my peeps in NYC, NC, ND, VA, TN, FL, CA!  You guys rock and I am so lucky to have you!   Here are some pics of all of us celebrating throughout the years...

Bachelorette Parties!
Weddings

Luaus

Birthdays

Everyone celebrating all together!


I love my BFFs!

 I was fortunate enough to be able to spend the weekend with my BFF!  We have been friends for 14 years.  I cherish our friendship!  We had a blast! 

So, grab your BFF and go for a coffee or a mani/pedi, or see a good chick flick.  But, if you can't see your BFF today, make sure to call them or text them and let them know how much you love them!  



Your BFF, 
-City Belle


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming all the way to ND to surprise me. So nice spending the weekend with you both. Happy BF day! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...