Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Pink for the Home


As you know, I'm a little obsessed with Pink these days.  So, I thought I would show you some cool pink items for the home, too.  Since I live with a boy these probably won't be showing up in our apartment anytime soon.  Ha!  A girl can dream, though.

A) Vintage Pink typewriter via Pinterest via Sassandbone tumblr

B) Urchin Pendant in Pink via Onekingslane

C) British Spot Ottoman via Onekingslane

D) Nate Slipper Chair in Pink via Jossandmain

E) Pink Ikat chair via Gilt

F) Duduc Cabana Vanity in Pink woodgrain via Jossandmain

G) Robert Abbey Delta Table Lamp via JossandMain

H) Pink Pouf via Furbish

I) Jayes Chevron Vanity tray in Pink via Onekingslane

J) Burst Pink Rug The Rug Market via Hautelook

Check out more of my favorite Pink things for the home on Pinterest
~City Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...