Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pretty in Pastel

via Polyvore

It's official, Color is here to stay!  The weather has been gorgeous, which means lots of color from the Runway to the Streets.  I'm sure you have seen the Pastel trend.  I'm usually not a fan of pastel, because I'm worried it's going to wash me out. 
Free People.com
But, I think I'm starting to like it.
I'm loving this sorbet denim via Piperlime...
 Piperlime Sorbet Denim

I also like the pastel denim options Eat, Sleep, Denim chose:
via eat, sleep, denim

Or, how about some pastel accessories to layer in your wardrobe...
 asos pastel jelly watch

via Piperlime
DVF Oversized Cat Eye Sunglasses via Piperlime

Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac Embossed Python via Piperlime



Matiko Echo Light Pastel Colorblock Platform Wedge via Lulus

I think I need to add some pastel to my wardrobe ASAP.  How about you?

Are you jumping on this pastel trend?
~City Belle


All photos via Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...