Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Two Boots Pizza

 I went to the UWS the other night to find City Belle a special gift for Christmas.  It was worth the trip, I stumbled upon Two Boots Pizza.  As soon as I stepped inside I went back in time.  It was a neat trip.  All their pizzas are named after random characters and celebrities and they had really eclectic art.  I ate the Duuuuuu'de! 
Outside the artsy fartsy pizza parlor. 

Yummmm 
WHOA!!!
 It was a couple blocks outside the train station on 96th street in front of Symphony Space. 
 The interior had cool squares. 
Well thank you sir..


until next time,

~Country Boy


Two Boots Pizza 
2547 Broadway 
(between 95th St & 96th St)  
New York, NY 10025 
Hood: Upper West Side 
(212) 280-2668 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...