Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Prints Charming


Crate&Barrel.com

With all the Royal Wedding buzz, I thought it was time to focus on a different kind of Prints.  Crate&Barrel has now officially launched the marimekko online shop.   We visited the marimekko concept shop inside their Soho flagship store a few months ago, here.
Crate&Barrel.com
Now you can purchase all those amazing prints online.  Everything from kitchenwares to bedding to furniture.

Speaking of prints, I snagged a few prints of my own.
 While I was home in NC, I had to make a stop at Target and TJMaxx.  I'm so glad I did because I found the best prints for super cheap.   Check out my awesome finds:
From Top Left (Clockwise)
Printed Clipboard Memo Pad- Gift from a Friend: Free
Cynthia Rowley Printed Blue Spiral Notebook: $2.00
Cynthia Rowley Polka Dot Fountain Pen: $3.00
Set of 10 Note Cards: $1.00
Cynthia Rowley Fuchsia Notebook: $2.00
Grand Total: $8.00

I can't wait to put all of these fun printed items to good use! 
Happy Monday
~City Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...