Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Colorlicious

via Google Images
I'm really into colored denim right now.  It reminds me of Middle School when girls wore the coveted colored Guess jeans with the signature triangle patch. 
Guess Jeans
I was in love with those jeans, but we couldn't afford those in my household.  
So, now that I am older, I am all about getting a pair this time around.
Mila Keln Style File
The Red Jean Trend is in full swing for Fall. I love how each look is completely different.  So, I was on a mission to find a pair of affordable red jeans.  
Gap
  While shopping online, I found this pair of Bright Watermelon Red 1969 denim leggings from Gap.com.  I haven't bought Gap jeans in a long time, and I heard that their new 1969 collection was really great.  So, I called my local store to see if they had them in stock, but apparently they are only available online.   I found a coupon plus free shipping and ordered them.  I just got them in the mail and I absolutely love them. They are a perfect shade of Watermelon Red, not too pink like the website pic, but a rich red.  I can't wait to wear them this fall.

So glad I finally got my pair of colored denim...
even if they aren't the old school Guess version.  

Until next time, 
City Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...