Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Grandparent's Day!


Today is a tribute to all the wonderful Grandparent's in the world!  My grandparents played such an important role in my life and I cherish every moment I have with them.  

I was blessed to have such amazing, loving, grandparents.  My Nanny and Papaw lived right across the street from me growing up.  I saw them everyday and they spoiled me beyond measure!  
Me and Papaw celebrating a Birthday
Now, the only grandparent I have left is my Nanny.  She is the rock of our family!  She is so beautiful and wise beyond her years.  I was fortunate enough to have her see me walk down the aisle last year.  I'll never forget her expression when she saw me on my Wedding Day and I am so thankful Joey (the photographer) caught this one. 


Nanny was diagnosed with chronic Leukemia last month.  I hope that she can fight it for as long as possible.  I need her around for many years to come.  So, today is for all the "Nannies and Papaws" out there.  Make sure you call them and tell them how much you love them and appreciate them.  

To my Nanny, I am sending you love and prayers that you will feel so much joy and happiness that you are truly overwhelmed!  The world needs more people like you.  

Love Always, 
Your City Belle




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...