Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Love @ 1st Sip

Photo: hotornot.com
Everyone knows I'm a caffeine addict.  I have to have my morning cup of joe or I can't function!  I also love me some Starbucks.  There is nothing better than a crisp fall day and a skim Carmel Macchiato drink in my hands.  New Yorkers love their Starbucks, too!  There is one on every corner.  But, I'm not the girl that has to have Starbucks everyday.  I'm a little too practical for that.  I'm too busy thinking about how much money I could be saving or how many calories I'm drinking.

However, when I was traveling a couple of weeks ago I needed a caffeine pick-me-up.  It was too sweltering for a warm Starbucks drink, so I opted for something cold.  On the menu, they featured various new types of Frappuccinos, but the one that caught my eye was a Tiramisu Frappuccino.
Photo:Mavenofsavin
A decadent Italian desert mixed with a rich Italian coffee - sign me up!  I ordered a skinny version and it was the best decision of the day.  It was delicious and decadent.  It was truly amazing!  Now, the bad part is that I can't seem to order them anywhere else.  I tried ordering one this week and the barista just looked at me with a blank stare.  So, I guess this was a one time thing, but it was totally worth it.

So, now that Fall is officially here, Starbucks has launched their Fall coffee drinks.  The happy return of everyone's fave - Pumpkin Spice Latte.  It's like October in a cup - Espresso, steamed milk, pumpkin spice, nutmeg and a dollop of whip cream drizzled with caramel sauce (my mouth is watering).  The new drink on the menu for Fall 2010 is the Toffee Mocha.  So, being a Mocha lover, I had to try it.  It is good, but it's not my fave.  I guess I'm just more of a traditional mocha fan.  
Photo: Starbucks.com
Since I'm on the Starbucks bandwagon,  I have to give a shout out to the Starbucks print ads.  I think they are super fun and creative and it creates a cool graffiti affect.  I heart Starbucks!


And how about Starbucks ice cream?!?!  Yum!  They put the flavors of our favorite Starbucks drink in yummy ice cream pints.  Now we can have it in the comfort of our own home, while watching our favorite Fall TV shows!  Yeah!

Enjoy the Caffeine buzz!
-City Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...