Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Black and White

Collage Designed by City Belle
Black and White is pretty much a signature staple in my closet.  So, the fact that it is Kate Spade's Color of the month for July is pretty cool.  
 The new line looks amazing! 

My Kate Spade B&W Loves:
3) Recital Farrah Clutch

We are loving Kate Spade's Color of the Month series.  Click on these months to see the colors of the month for March, April, May, June.

Kate Spade
 I treated myself to a couple of gorgeous Black and White items at the 
Kate Spade sample sale a couple of months ago.  
I got this super cute Devote Mod Leopard Lacey wallet for a fraction of the orig price
Country Boy surprised me with this "Ahead of the Curve" 
bangle bracelet when I started my new job recently.

Now, all I need is this Postmark Jasper tote to complete the look.  
Hey, a girl can dream, right?  :)

Happy July, 
~City Belle

Photos courtesy of Kate Spade.com

1 comment:

  1. Maybe Country Boy will buy that last Item for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...