Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Golden Opportunity

Metallic and Gold are all the rage this season.  So, I had to check out Kate Spade's Color of the Month-Gold.  

I love all those chic looks for Summer.  
Check out our features on the Kate Spade's color of the month for
MarchApril, and May
After seeing all this shimmer and sparkle, I had to check it out for myself. 
 So, I went to the Fifth Ave Store.
See all that Glitter in the window?  It's just begging you to come inside.  
This time I couldn't leave without bringing this home with me.  I had been wanting it for awhile, but it was too expensive for such a novelty item.  But, when I walked in the store it was on sale and I just had to have it.  So, now I have my touch of Kate Spade gold for the summer.  That's what I call a Golden Opportunity.  

Happy Chic Summer,
~City Belle


Photos courtesy of KateSpade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...