Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

West Elm & Allegra Hicks

West Elm has collaborated with another amazing designer - Allegra Hicks.
I am so excited to see all the great prints and patterns,
...and we all know how much I like West Elm.
Allegra Hicks is like designer royalty.  She has built an entire lifestyle brand in fashion and home furnishings.  Her print and patterns are amazing.
I love the causal bohemian style layered with more structured furniture pieces.
 On the West Elm site they feature a section on what inspires
 Allegra for her collections.
 Just like us, she is inspired by flowers, too.
 I can't wait to get down to West Elm to see the collection in person. 
They are offering her prints in pillows, rugs, furniture, and fabric.
I'm sure they will even have Allegra's book, which I have had on my wish list for awhile.
It would make a great Birthday gift.
Amazon.com  
Until next time,
~City Belle
All Photos courtesy of West Elm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...