Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Twas' the night before Marathon

 I woke up the smornin' 
And what did I hear,
Crazy people runnin'
For what, I'm unclear?!?
I jumped out my bed
To go see the sight,
Much to my amazement,
Was a runners DELIGHT!
People with banners running with vigor,
Screaming and shouting for something much bigger!
Off to the races, 
on foot they all went.
Spirits prevail, 
as their energies spent.








Ok, so the ING NYC Marathon is tomorrow and apparently today was a warm up or something.  It was crazy to say the least waking up at 8:00 am on a Saturday hearing people shouting and screaming with Celctic bag-pipes playing.  It was nuts so you know ol' Country Boy had to go and get in the action.  Here's a video of the insanity. 



until next time,

~Country Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...