Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Toasted Marshmallow Goodness

I think you guys know how much we love sweets at the CB~CB household.  We love cupcakes, chocolate, smores, etc.  So, imagine our delight, when we heard about the Toasted Marshmallow Milkshake at The Stand.  I first heard about it on the Best Thing I Ever Ate and I knew I had to try it.  
So, we ventured off to 12th street and University Place to The Stand.  We sat down at the stainless steel bar and ordered 2 Toasted Marshmallow Milkshakes!  YUM!
Do you see the size of the those straws?!?!  OMG!  
There are toasted marshmallows on top of the milkshake and inside!
Check out these glasses?!  
They have perfected the art of toasting the marshmallows to a golden brown, with the perfect crisp. 
It was the best Milkshake I have ever had!  It was creamy and sweet with bits of toasted marshmallow inside!  It was delicious!
I can't wait to go back!

Until the next treat, 
~City Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...