Hey Y'all! It's time for the 2nd installment of City Belle's Top 5 Fall Trends.
Check out the first trend here.
Trend No. 2: Boots (every shape and size)
I have also been looking for the perfect pair of over the knee boots. I found these online on sale and had to scoop them up. They haven't arrived yet, so I am super excited to see how they will look.
There are so many boots for the season-Over the Knee, Cuffed, Booties, lace-up, etc.
Check out this boot-y report from Piperlime.
Take a look at some of the other cool boots I found online:
1) Plenty by Tracy Reese Piper, www.piperlime.com
2) Dolce Vita Dickson Flat Moto Boots, www.saks.com
3) Valentino Lace-Printed Rubber Rain Boots, www.saks.com
4) Nine West Burnham, www.piperlime.com
5) Rock & Republic Danica, www.piperlime.com
6) Elizabeth and James Mane, www.piperlime.com
7) Diane Von Furstenburg Gate Suede Ankle, www.saks.com
8) Tahari Brady, www.piperlime.com
9) Vince Camuto Bronco, www.piperlime.com
So, while I was finding cool boots for this post, I came across the most gorgeous pair of Over the knee boots from Piperlime.com!
Check out this amazing pair by Sam Edelman. They have everything I want in a OTH boot. I showed them to Country Boy, and he gave me the green light. So, I may have to take one pair back in order to get these. I'll keep you posted on which ones I decide on.
Which do you like better? The Sam Edelman's or the Matisse?
Let me know what you think