Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

These Boots were made for Walking...


Banana Republic
Hey Y'all!  It's time for the 2nd installment of City Belle's Top 5 Fall Trends.
Check out the first trend here.

Trend No. 2: Boots (every shape and size)
 Its officially Boot season and I'm so excited!  I'm a shoe fanatic, especially when it comes to boots!  I own a few pairs of boots, (I'm not going to count how many, because Country Boy will use this as ammunition!!!!)
Banana Republic
There are so many amazing boots this season.  But first, I have to give a shout out to this pair that I bought last year.  I saw these in a magazine last year and went online and literally bought the last pair!  I am so glad I did, because I have received so many compliments on them.  But, I was excited to see that they brought them back this year and featured them in their adds.  The cool thing is that these equestrian beauties are actually rain boots!  How cool is that?!?!?  They are waterproof!  So, on all of those rainy NYC days, I can sport a super stylish pair of wellies. I love the black/brown combo!
Banana Republic
So, it's a new Fall season, time for new boots!  I will say that I did go a little boot crazy and bought a couple of new pairs last week!  Oops! :)  But in my defense, I walk 2 miles a day!  Yep, I walk to work, walk to get lunch, walk home or to meet Country Boy for dinner.  So, shoes don't last as long here as they did in NC.  When I lived in NC, I never actually wore out a pair of shoes (unless they were workout shoes, and that's still questionable!  ha)  But here, I will have one pair of boots or flats and by the end of the season, they will be beyond repair!  Yep!  So, when the department store by my office was having a shoe sale, I was suckered in! 
Steve Madden
First,  I found this pair.  They are the perfect color of caramel that will go with Black, Brown, Grey, etc. The leather is soft, and will soften even more after time.  But, the best thing about this pair is the super cool Red zipper down the back.  They are awesome!  I can't wait to wear these with my new G-star skinny jeans and a military inspired coat (I've got my eye on one, but that's a whole different post)!  
I have also been looking for the perfect pair of over the knee boots.  I found these online on sale and had to scoop them up.  They haven't arrived yet, so I am super excited to see how they will look. 

There are so many boots for the season-Over the Knee, Cuffed, Booties, lace-up, etc. 
Check out this boot-y report from Piperlime.

Take a look at some of the other cool boots I found online:

1) Plenty by Tracy Reese Piper, www.piperlime.com
2) Dolce Vita Dickson Flat Moto Boots, www.saks.com
3) Valentino Lace-Printed Rubber Rain Boots, www.saks.com
4) Nine West Burnham, www.piperlime.com
5) Rock & Republic Danica, www.piperlime.com
6) Elizabeth and James Mane, www.piperlime.com
7) Diane Von Furstenburg Gate Suede Ankle, www.saks.com
8) Tahari Brady, www.piperlime.com
9) Vince Camuto Bronco, www.piperlime.com

So, while I was finding cool boots for this post, I came across the most gorgeous pair of Over the knee boots from Piperlime.com!  
 Check out this amazing pair by Sam Edelman.  They have everything I want in a OTH boot.  I showed them to Country Boy, and he gave me the green light.  So, I may have to take one pair back in order to get these.  I'll keep you posted on which ones I decide on. 

Which do you like better?  The Sam Edelman's or the Matisse? 

Let me know what you think
~City Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...