Has anyone seen the new West Elm collection for Fall/Winter?
First on my List: Nature Entertaining Gift Set
Can you believe this adorable set of trays with the bee theme? I am a sucker for anything with bees, I think it's my southern roots! Please, santa, bring me these! :)
2) This amazing Essex Bench in this super chic ikat print.
I want this for the foot of my bed or my imaginary Foyer!
3) Mercury Glass Anything- Vases, Candle holders, u name it, I want it
4) Sweep Arm Leather Chair -Masculine nailheads meets curved Feminine lines in this gorgeous leather chair
How bout that awesome blue wall in the background?!?! Lovin' it!
5) Tree Rings Silk Pillow Covers- These would look perfect on my sofa!
6) Pom Pom Throw- The former cheerleader in me loves anything that's called Pom Pom!
Seriously, though, can't you imagine curling up by the fire in this throw with a cup of hot cocoa and a good book! Yes, please!
7) Wood Slices Organic Dinnerware- I love the graphic pattern of this dinnerware
8) Wood Slices Tray- I could serve a nice cheese and wine sampler on this cute tray
9) Safari Kraft Moose- This is my Wild Card, love it, probably wouldn't work in my NYC pad, but still cool as heck!
I'm not hosting Thanksgiving, but I would love these on my table...or my walls!
So, now I have a head start on my Christmas Wish List! :)
Wishing, and Hoping, and Thinking, and Praying...
All Photos by West Elm.com