Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Holiday's here we come

Williams Sonoma
Well, it's November 3 and Holiday emails are filling my inbox.  I can't believe Thanksgiving and Christmas are so close.  Wasn't it just July 4th yesterday?!?!?!  I did like the look of this yummy Thanksgiving pie from Williams Sonoma.

But, I was really excited when I got this in my inbox.  Williams Sonoma's infamous Hot Chocolate is back.  We are big hot chocolate fans in the CBCB household - see how much we love it here and here.
Williams Sonoma
So, I was super excited to see that they have added a new Salted Caramel flavor!  OMG!  
You know that is my favorite.  We usually buy the Classic Hot Chocolate which is a splurge.  But, I cannot wait to try the new Salted Caramel!  I think this may be on the list for this weekend.
Starbucks
Starbucks also launched their new Winter collection this week.  
The Peppermint Mocha and Gingerbread Latte are back on the menu.  

They sound delicious, but I think I'll stick to my favorite, Salted Caramel Mocha. 

Enjoy, 
~City Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...