Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekend Update

We had a great weekend.  It was gorgeous weather and it started with my favorite treat- Butter Lane cupcakes.  Country Boy surprised me with a new Pumpkin flavor and my favorite- Salted Caramel Chocolate.  Yum!
 On Saturday, I met one of my girlfriends to have a total girl day.  We started with brunch at The Smith.   Lyn had the BLT+E on a croissant which looked delicious. 
I had the Vanilla Bean French Toast with Maple Butter and carmelized bananas.  It was a delicious, a little rich, but still good.  I like Country Boy's French Toast
After Brunch, we headed to 5th Avenue for some shopping.  We went to every store from H&M and Zara to Anthropologie at Rockefeller Center to Bloomingdales.  We walked over 2.5 miles and shopped til we dropped.    
 As we were walking, we happened upon a street fair.  They were selling the most gorgeous global woven baskets. I loved all the colors.  
Funny thing is I had seen these same baskets featured in my last House Beautiful and O magazine.  
These baskets are all the rage right now.  I loved them, but didn't buy them. 
Williams Sonoma
At the end of the day, we wound up at Williams Sonoma so I could get some of that amazing Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate.  I was walking home with a giant smile on my face.  I can't wait to try it!

How was your weekend?
~City Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...