Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Candy Corn Kisses

yumsugar.com
Happy Halloween Ya'll!  I know it's probably un-american to say that I don't like candy corn, but I really love Candy Corn Hershey's Kisses.  They are da bomb.  If you haven't tried them, you have to go out and get them. No, I'm serious, get up and go get them right now, they are that good. 
scribbledsentences
I look forward to having them every Halloween.  But, since I'm not in NC, I haven't found them here in the big city.  So, no Candy Corn kisses for me.  :(
sugarcrafter.net
Look at these yummy candy corn kiss cookies!  They are so festive!  
I seriously want one right now. 

theidearoom.net
And has anyone tried the newest flavor Pumkin Spice?!?!  OMG!  I didn't even know they existed until I saw a blog about them?  I would love to try them. 
If you have tried them, let me know how they are.  I have to get some the next time I am in NC. 
scribbledsentence

Happy Halloween Y'all!
~City Belle




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...