Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

One year looks good

We had a great Anniversary.  It was low key and relaxed, especially since we were supposed to be celebrating on a tropical vacation. As usual, Country Boy did a good job in the creative department.  I'm a lucky girl! 

He surprised me with flowers and a couple of sweet cards.  Since our 1 year is on 10.10.10, he got me a ring made from a Vintage typewriter key with the number 10.  I had seen it on Etsy awhile back, and he remembered.  How sweet is that?!?!
Photo:Etsy
The traditional gift for the 1st Anniversary is Paper, so I thought I would be creative and make Country Boy a photo book.  Since our Anniversary is 10.10.10, I wanted the number 10 to be key, so I titled it 10 Things I love about you.   I also made him a card from one of our Wedding photos.  He was thrilled, and now we have a keepsake for our 1 year!
We decided to pick a low key restaurant for our Anniversary dinner. We knew we wanted Butter Lane cupcakes, so we chose a place in the East Village, and a restaurant we had never tried before.
We chose Giano.  Its a combination of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine, with a really awesome decor.
Modern/Contemporary in the front of the restaurant, with a super cool bar, then rustic and dark wood in the back of the restaurant for a more traditional feel.  It was awesome.
A glass of wine and candlelight. 
Then, we finished off the evening with some Butter Lane cupcakes!  Yum!
I would say, that's a Perfect 10!
10.10.10

Until next time, 
~City Belle

1 comment:

  1. Congrats you two! Y'all are so cute with all the little details. That's the way to do it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...