Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Southern Love

Well, this week is pretty much "Love Week" at the CBCB household.  We have blogged about our 1 year Anniversary and Falling in Love with Fall Decor.  So, I thought I would keep the love going and talk about Southern Love. 
Even though we live in NYC, we love our Southern roots.  We love our accents and our addiction to Sweet Tea.  So, when we found out our friends and photographers Joey+Jessica who photographed our Wedding, just made the cover of Southern Weddings Magazine, we were thrilled!   That is a Big Deal!  And we are tickled to death!

The gals at Southern Weddings Mag decided to put it all out there and asked a question to the world via twitter "who would would like to shoot our next cover."  They received over 200 submissions.  It was narrowed down to 15 and Joey+Jessica knocked it out of the park!  Read all about it here.
After seeing these photos, I definitely have Carolina on my mind! 

Look at that Carolina Blue sky and those Mason Jars filled with sweet tea!  YUMMY!

 
I can't wait to get my hands on this issue!  It will go in my keepsake magazine collection (sorry Country Boy, but I have to add this one).   So, now I just have to figure out how to get a copy!  

Congrats Joey+Jessica!

Always a Carolina Girl,
~City Belle

All photos from Southern Weddings Magazine by Joey+Jessica.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...