Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

'Eat, Pray, Love'

Hey Ladies!  I did it!  After 4 years of owning this book, I finally finished it!  Just in time for the summer's 2nd most anticipated chick flick (SATC 2 being the first, of course).   I bought the book when it first came out, so excited to read it.  But, for some reason, I couldn't get into it.  I would pick it up, read a few chapters, and put it down.  I didn't pick it up again for months, and the cycle would start over.   I still don't know why I struggled to get through it.  But, when I found out that the movie was coming out this summer, I had to finish it.  In the end, I liked the book.
I am really excited to see Julia Roberts in this role.  I think it will be a fun chick flick.  So, now I need to make plans to go see the movie.

What did you guys think of Eat, Pray, Love?
-City Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...