Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Chrysler Camera Repair

 Recently I've been asked to teach some photography tours here in Manhattan.  I have wonderful students who love to learn and find hidden treasures here in the City, but before I could start the classes I had to get my Rebel Canon Xti repaired.  I currently shoot with a Canon EOS 6OD DSLR, but I'd like to keep her, yes Her shutter count down to a minimum so I allow my students to use my old Rebel.
 Chrysler Camera Repair did a great job on my camera by even getting it back to me 2 days early.  They said the shutter had broken but it was a standard situation.  They even called me as soon as they were finished. They're apparently experts at repairs on all photographic equipment.  CCR is located in Hell's Kitchen and set up as an on-the-spot repair camera store.
  Being a shutter-bug and artist here in Gotham you're literally a part of the pulse of the City.  We are always on the look-out for cool stores and creative artistic spots to go take advantage of. Surprisingly photographers will help each other out and that's how I found out about CCR.   
The shop was filled with tons of vintage cameras and old-school lenses.  
 They did all the camera repair on the spot...
cool Canon puzzle framed
 Old-Skool under AGUA Camera!
Got Parts?


until next time,

~Country Boy



Chrysler Camera Repair
367 W. 34th Street (9th ave)
New York, NY 10001
212.682.3547
Chryslercamera@aol.com
(view on map)

1 comment:

  1. You have wonderfully explained all the things here. Be sure you study the kind of digital camera do you have in order to figure out the correct flash that works well using your digital camera design.

    Shoulder Rig

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...