Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Manhattan Wild Life

We live beside of Tudor City Greens, sometimes early in the morning there's hardly anyone there so I took an opportunity to photograph the wildlife.  It's a heckova City and a concrete jungle at that, so any and all wildlife is thoroughly enjoyed by this ol' Country Boy.  I know pigeons are AKA "rats w/ wings" but sometimes you just gotta work w/ what you have.  Actually you ALWAYS have to work with what you have.  
  √ out the colors on that Bird!
 That ain't no rat!
My lil' buddy Mr. Squirrel scared away all the rats w/ wings.
This was my little buddy this morning.  He stalked me. Every ounce in his body wanted to follow me, but his instinct would take over and he would flee only to come right back!  Animals LOVE me for some reason, they always have. I'm a Country Boy but I do not hunt.  I enjoy fishing and I understand the deer population needs to be thinned-out for many reasons, but I just never liked it.  I'm a Fisherman who even practices catch and release, maybe that's why animals love me b/c they know I won't shoot-em! 
http://zaazu.com 
 I can even feed birds sometimes out of my hand if there isn't too many around... 
 Smiley

Here they come again.  They'll follow me around in the garden (maybe it's the bread)....Hay! Instead of Country Boy y'all can start callin' me:
 Dr. Dolittle
--------------------------------
If we could talk to the animals, just imagine it  
Chatting to a chimp in chimpanzee-  
Imagine talking to a tiger, chatting to a cheetah. 
What a neat achievement that would be.   
If we could talk to the animals, learn their languages-  
Maybe take an animal degree.  
We'd study elephant and eagle, buffalo and beagle,  
Alligator, guinea pig, and the PIGEONS in New York City.

until next time,

~Dr. D!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...