Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Into the Blue

Kate Spade
I can't believe August is almost over.  The summer has really flown by and Fall is just around the corner.  As usual, time to check out Kate Spade's color of the month-Blue. You can see all the other colors of the month for March, April, May, June, and  July.
Here are some of my favorite Blue items...
(clockwise from top)
Streets of New York Bon Shopper
About Town Idiom Bangle
Streets of New York Large Natalie
Knightsbridge Helena
Charm Shoes
Lynx Bracelet

My Birthday is coming up, so I definitely have some of these on my wishlist. 
Kate Spade has also teamed up with Current & Elliott for a new Westward collection. 
 The ad campaign is super cool.
I had to stop by the 5th Ave store to check out all the Blue items and
 Drooling over this sequin duffle bag.


The collection and the store windows were amazing.  I am in love with the Sequin duffle bag, but it's over $1000.  A bit too pricey for me, but still absolutely gorgeous!

Until next time, 
~City Belle
Photos courtesy of Kate Spade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...